Chaga Guava Blast Smoothie
This fun and creative guava smoothie recipe is a delicious way to incorporate the health benefits of brewed chaga mushrooms into your diet. Bursting with tropical flavors from juicy guava and creamy coconut milk, this smoothie is not only tasty but also packed with antioxidants and immune-boosting properties. The addition of brewed chaga mushrooms gives it an earthy flavor and a powerful dose of nutrients, making it a perfect drink for any time of day.
- 1 cup fresh or frozen guava, chopped
- 1/2 cup canned coconut milk
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 brewed chaga mushroom tea bag
- 1 tsp honey or maple syrup (optional)
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Brew the chaga mushroom tea bag in hot water for 5 minutes, then remove the tea bag.
- In a blender, combine the brewed tea, chopped guava, coconut milk, almond milk, vanilla extract, and honey or maple syrup (if using).
- Add ice cubes and blend on high speed for 30-60 seconds until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the smoothie into glasses and serve immediately, garnished with a slice of fresh guava or a sprinkle of coconut flakes, if desired.