Chaga Chai Persimmon Party Smoothie
This fun and flavorful Persimmon smoothie recipe is a perfect blend of fruity sweetness and warm spice, thanks to the addition of a brewed CHI CHAGA CHAI tea bag. The tea bag contains a perfect blend of chaga mushroom, black tea, cardamom, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg, which complement the sweet and tangy persimmon perfectly. The addition of creamy yogurt, banana, and almond milk makes this smoothie a healthy and satisfying treat that’s perfect for any time of day.
- 1 brewed CHI CHAGA CHAI tea bag
- 2 ripe persimmons, peeled and chopped
- 1 banana, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Brew the CHI CHAGA CHAI tea bag in hot water for 5 minutes, then remove the tea bag.
- In a blender, combine the brewed tea, chopped persimmons, banana, yogurt, almond milk, vanilla extract, and cinnamon.
- Add ice cubes and blend on high speed for 30-60 seconds until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the smoothie into glasses and serve immediately, garnished with a slice of fresh persimmon, if desired.