Chaga Rose Apple Bliss Smoothie
This fun and creative rose apple smoothie recipe is a delicious way to incorporate the health benefits of brewed chaga mushrooms into your diet. The unique flavor of rose apples, also known as Jambu, pairs perfectly with the earthy taste of chaga mushrooms for a delightful and nutritious drink. Packed with antioxidants and immune-boosting properties, this smoothie is not only tasty but also incredibly beneficial for your health. Try out this recipe and enjoy a burst of flavor and nutrients in every sip!
- 2 rose apples, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup coconut water
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 brewed chaga mushroom tea bag
- 1 tsp honey or maple syrup (optional)
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Brew the chaga mushroom tea bag in hot water for 5 minutes, then remove the tea bag.
- In a blender, combine the brewed tea, chopped rose apples, coconut water, almond milk, vanilla extract, and honey or maple syrup (if using).
- Add ice cubes and blend on high speed for 30-60 seconds until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the smoothie into glasses and serve immediately, garnished with a slice of rose apple or a sprinkle of coconut flakes, if desired.