Chaga Chai Watermelon Smoothie with a Strawberry Twist
Looking for a refreshing and healthy smoothie recipe that will satisfy your taste buds? Look no further than this Chi Chaga Chai Watermelon Smoothie with a Strawberry Twist! Combining the antioxidant-rich benefits of chaga mushroom, black tea, cardamom, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg in a chai tea bag with the sweetness of juicy watermelon and fresh strawberries, this smoothie is the perfect drink for a hot summer day. Whether you’re looking for a quick breakfast on the go or a post-workout recovery drink, this smoothie is sure to become a new favorite.
- 1 Chi Chaga Chai tea bag
- 1 cup hot water
- 2 cups diced watermelon
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup (optional)
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Steep the Chi Chaga Chai tea bag in hot water for 5-7 minutes.
- Remove the tea bag and let the tea cool to room temperature.
- In a blender, combine the cooled Chaga Chai tea, diced watermelon, sliced strawberries, chia seeds, and honey or maple syrup (if using).
- Blend until smooth.
- Add the ice cubes and blend again until the smoothie is thick and creamy.
- Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
Enjoy your delicious and healthy Chaga Chai Watermelon Smoothie with a Strawberry Twist!
Note: You can also add some Greek yogurt or almond milk for extra creaminess and protein.