Chaga Super Greens Juice
This juice recipe combines the nutritional power of brewed chaga mushroom tea with an assortment of exotic greens, including kangkong, purslane, and perilla. This unique blend of ingredients provides a wealth of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants to help support overall health and vitality. Give your body a boost with this delicious Chaga Super Greens Juice!
- 1 cup brewed chaga mushroom tea (cooled)
- 1 bunch kangkong (water spinach)
- 1/2 cup purslane leaves
- 1/2 cup perilla leaves
- 1/2 cup arugula
- 1 green apple
- 1/2 lemon (juiced)
- 1 inch piece of ginger
- 1 tsp honey (optional)
- Brew the chaga mushroom tea and allow it to cool to room temperature.
- Wash and prepare all the greens, apple, lemon, and ginger.
- Add the greens, apple, lemon juice, and ginger to a juicer and juice.
- Once the juice is extracted, add the cooled chaga mushroom tea and stir well.
- Add honey to taste, if desired.
- Serve chilled and enjoy the Chaga Super Greens Juice!