Chaga Mushroom Infused Salmon with Roasted Vegetables
This recipe is the perfect combination of healthy and delicious. It includes salmon, a great source of omega-3 fatty acids, and roasted vegetables that are packed with vitamins and minerals. What sets this recipe apart is the infusion of brewed chaga mushroom tea, which provides immune-boosting benefits and adds a unique flavor to the dish. This recipe is easy to make and will impress your guests with its incredible taste and nutritional value.
- 2 salmon fillets, skin-on
- 2 cups brewed chaga mushroom tea
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp minced fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lemon wedges for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a bowl, whisk together the brewed chaga mushroom tea, soy sauce, honey, minced ginger, and garlic. Place the salmon fillets in a shallow dish and pour the marinade over them. Let the salmon marinate for at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- While the salmon is marinating, prepare the roasted vegetables. Toss the sliced bell peppers, zucchini, red onion, and broccoli florets with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Spread them out on a baking sheet and roast for 20-25 minutes until tender and slightly browned.
- Remove the salmon from the marinade and place the fillets on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, skin-side down. Reserve the marinade.
- Roast the salmon in the oven for 10-12 minutes until cooked through.
- While the salmon is roasting, pour the reserved marinade into a small saucepan and bring it to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for 5-7 minutes until the sauce thickens.
- Once the salmon is done, remove it from the oven and brush it with the thickened sauce.
- Serve the salmon with the roasted vegetables on the side. Garnish with lemon wedges and enjoy!
This Chaga Mushroom Infused Salmon with Roasted Vegetables recipe is a healthy and flavorful way to enjoy a nutritious meal. The infusion of chaga mushroom tea adds a unique flavor to the dish while also providing immune-boosting benefits. This recipe is perfect for a special dinner or a weekend family meal.